To increase the likelihood that you will receive more bookings, we recommend you to be detailed in your profile and listing so potential clients know what to expect. A few tips:
- Provide a compelling description of your location in English.
- Indicate what kind of equipment you have available.
- List your opening hours and schedule. This way people can see directly when your location is available and pay you as quickly as possible.
- Add professional quality pictures.
- Don’t forget to complete your personal profile. Upload a profile picture and write some lines about who you are and what you do. People love to do business with people!
- Last but not least: don’t be shy. Mention notable photographers you worked with in your studio, or cool projects you are presently working on. Let potential clients see you are a great partner to work with. Why should they choose you? Impress them!